Confused about how to post comments to this blog? Here’s how it works.
1. Select the story you want to read – see the full story by either clicking on the headline or on the ‘Read more’ link.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the story.
3. Type your comments in the box below the headline ‘Post a comment’.
4. Below the comment box, there is a drop-down menu for ‘Comment as’. You use this to add your name to your post. Click on the arrow and select ‘Name/URL’. In the box under ‘Name’ enter your name. This is a very important step if you want to have your name entered into a related contest. You do not need to enter anything in the ‘URL’ box unless you have your own website that you want people to know about. If you do, enter your website address there. Otherwise, just leave it blank.
5. Click continue.
6. Once your comments are ready, you may click on ‘Preview’ to see how your comment looks. If it’s not ready to go, click on the ‘x’ in the upper right corner to edit your comments.
7. If it’s ready to go, click ‘Post Comment’.
8. A window will pop up with the headline ‘Word verification’ – there is a box where you will type the letters you see above it. This is in order to prevent spammers from commenting on our blog. When you’re done, click ‘Finish’.
9. Once your comment has been approved, it will be posted to the blog. This is another step to ensure our blog isn’t being spammed and to prevent any inappropriate comments. Provided you have followed the basic rule of not posting anything your mother would disapprove of, you can rest assured your comment will appear.